Our powerful deep muscle treatment, in an ultra-quiet smart percussive therapy device with advanced sound insulation. Elite works deep to melt away tension and release soreness, empowering you to care for your body daily.
QuietForce Technology QX65: The motor behind our quietest device ever
We leveraged advanced sound insulation around the QX65 model of our proprietary brushless motor with QuietForce Technology to create the quietest experience possible. Elite’s motor delivers up to 40 lbs. of additional no-stall force while running quieter than a standard electric toothbrush.
Quieter than average massage devices with the quality, design integrity, and unparalleled treatment depth you deserve-when other massage devices force you to choose, Elite delivers on both.
Elite is scientifically calibrated to reach 60% deeper into muscle (at 40 times per second) than average massagers for greater therapeutic benefits for the body. With a reinforced drive train, it withstands additional force without diluting speed or treatment quality.
With a 120-minute battery life, Elite offers double the battery life of previous generations. It’s wireless charging enabled for convenient charging of its internal lithium-ion battery.
Elite’s patented Theragun Triangle ergonomic handle design allows you to hold the device in a number of ways while actively reducing strain on your hands, wrists, and arms.
OLED Screen with Force Meter
The OLED screen gives you complete control over your wellness routine by conveniently displaying your current speed and a responsive force meter. And if you leave your phone at home or in another room, you can toggle between up to 3 preset treatments saved to your device from the Therabody app.
Customizable Speed Range
Whether you’re treating sensitive areas or need the full power of the device, the Elite can be controlled in the app via Bluetooth to select any speed between our scientifically calibrated 1750-2400 PPM range. It also comes with 5 built-in speeds (1750, 1900, 2100, 2200, 2400 percussions per minute).
120-Minute Battery Life
Elite offers one of our biggest leaps in battery life, with an internal Lithium-ion battery with 120 minutes of continuous use. It’s also wireless charging enabled, so you can conveniently charge the device in our wireless charging stand (sold separately).
The app that personalizes your routine and guides you through your wellness journey.
The Therabody app integrates with Apple Health and Google Fit and learns from your behaviors to suggest guided routines that can be sent to your device via Bluetooth®. Say you’ve just finished an intense spin class or got off a long flight; the app might suggest a tailored leg and foot recovery routine.
Theragun Percussive Therapy: How it works and why it’s different
The key to any deep muscle treatment is a higher amplitude-a fancy word for how far the shaft of a device extends and retracts to reach the body and deliver each percussion. Our devices stand apart with a 16 mm amplitude that reaches 60% deeper into muscle than average massagers.
Most low-amplitude, high-speed massagers rapidly vibrate and desensitize the skin. Our devices travel 60% deeper then actually come off of the surface of the skin at precisely 40 times per second, targeting a localized area without the brain acclimating to the stimulation.
When our founder Dr. Jason Wersland searched for a natural solution for his pain, the devices he tried didn’t get to the root of his discomfort. 13 versions later, the Elite delivers our unique amplitude and speed with up to 40 lbs. force without stalling – a powerful, potent dose for greater circulation and tension release
5 Closed-Cell Foam Attachments
What touches your body matters, and hard plastic can harm the body. So our attachments are made with non-porous closed-cell foam, which can be easily wiped clean for a more hygienic experience.
- Dampener Attachment (Impact Level: 3/10): Used mostly for tender or bony areas. Perfect for overall use.
- Standard Ball Attachment (Impact Level: 5/10): Perfect for overall use on large and small muscle groups.
- Wedge Attachment (Impact Level: 5/10): Perfect for shoulder blades and IT bands and commonly used for “scraping” and “flushing,” a motion that helps decrease the amount of lactic acid in muscles.
- Thumb Attachment (Impact Level: 7/10): Used mostly for trigger points and the lower back.
- Cone Attachment (Impact Level: 10/10): Used mostly for pinpoint muscle treatment, including the hands and feet.
- What’s Included: Elite Smart Percussive Therapy Device, Protective Carrying Case, 5 Attachments (Dampener, Standard Ball, Wedge, Thumb, Cone), Power Adapter
- Smart Features: Smart App Integration via Bluetooth, OLED Screen, Customizable Speed Range, 3 App-Guided Preset Routines Saved on Device
- Speeds: 5 built-in speeds (1750, 1900, 2100, 2200, 2400 percussions per minute) and app-controlled customizable speed range (any speed between 1750-2400 percussions per minute).
- Amplitude: 16 millimeters
- Attachment Compatibility: All 4th Generation attachments
- Accessory Compatibility: Elite Wireless Charging Stand, Multi-Device Wireless Charger, World Travel Charger
- Dimensions: 9.5 in x 6.7 in x 2.8 in (24.0 cm x 17.0 cm x 7.4 cm)
- Weight: 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
- Battery Life and Charge Time: 120 minutes; 80 minutes
- Battery Type: 12V Internal Lithium-ion Battery